Working Online 101 Crash Course
The ultimate step-by-step crash course you need to kickstart your online work career
Finding a job online when you have no experience working online can feel like a daunting task.
You might have asked yourself one of the following questions:
- Can I even work online?
- What can I do online?
- Where can I find legit online jobs that are not scams?
- Where can I find real jobs online if I live in the Caribbean?
- Where can I find real jobs online if I live in Africa?
- Where can I find real jobs online if I live in the USA, Canada or Europe?
- How can I find jobs that fit my exact skills?
- How can I market my skills and best present myself to online employers?
- How can I overcome feelings of "inadequacy and fear"?
I know what you feel like, because I have been there.
Why this course?
When I started working online, I did not know where to look, how to find jobs, how to sell my skills. I didn't even know if I could do anything online. But over the past 8+ years, I have seen the online marketplace changing overtime. I have navigated the different platforms that are out there, and have learned the inside tactics and secrets to get hired even when you are not a "PRO".
I have worked both part-time and full-time in different online job categories, such as: Customer service care, Transcription and subtitling, Live conference interpreting, Human Resources, Article writing (medical, legal, technical), Graphic design, Photography, SEO-writing.
Through this course, I will show you how the fastest roadmap to follow to get out there and start working online, even if you have no experience.
At the end of this course, you will have a new, exciting, fun, creative and self-driven way to make more money online, at your own pace, and in your own time.
You will feel empowered to know that you can take your existing (or new) skills and market them to earn more money everyday.
You will feel transformed, more relaxed, happier and more at peace knowing how you can build a new source of disposable income.
Clem is a Medical Doctor by profession, an entrepreneur, travel blogger, business owner and life enthusiast. She is driven by exploring, discovering, pushing boundaries, and breaking barriers to achieve whatever she set your heart to.
Passionate of travel and cultural immersion, she build the brand "Travel with Clem" in 2016, which teaches young millennials and busy professionals to travel the world without having to quit their full-time job. She has experienced cultural diversity in more than 20 countries. If she is not working, writing, singing, sleeping or reading a self-development book, she is probably camel-back riding in Morocco, savoring "Thieboudienne" in Senegal or tasting German Pancakes in San Diego.
Whilst her full-time job helps her to invest, create a living and pay the bills, her online freelancing career has fueled all her travel adventures and expeditions. And now, she is ready to show you how you to, can build a side hustle or create an income, working online. It's time to live your best life, and Clem is here to show you how.
Here is what some of our past students have to say ...
StartIntroduction to this module (1:41)
StartThe difference between soft and hard skills (and why you need both) (5:38)
Start5-Step Approach to identify your key skills to work online (14:32)
StartBONUS: Top 10 in-demand skills in the online marketplace
StartBONUS: My top websites to learn new skills for FREE
Your online work journey starts here.
Frequently Asked Questions
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- How to use the skills you currently have to make money online, even if you have no experience!
- How to tactfully negotiate contracts with clients and earn what you deserve, even if you are new to the game
- How to build a reputable online brand and ensure that your clients always come back to you
- How to sell yourself as a professional in your niche (without lying), even if you are not an expert
Course starts on May 17th and ends on June 21st. Reserve your spot NOW. Space is limited.
Get started now!
DISCLAIMER: By signing up for this course, you confirm that you understand:
- Travel with Clem and affiliated companies do not guarantee that you will get an online job after completing this course
- The course is intended to give a roadmap to how to navigate the online marketplace, and boost your chances of landing your first online job